Mbbs in Kyrgyzstan in Top Medical University in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan has gained prominence on the world map, by virtue of the MBBS programs offered to the students. By each passing year, the number of students graduating from Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities is increasing and have created new benchmarks for the world.
The geographical location of Kyrgyzstan is Central Asia and is known as a landlocked state of Kyrgyz Republic. China, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan & Kazakhstan are the countries, which share their borders with Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek is the largest and the capital city of Kyrgyzstan. It is spread in an area of almost 50 Sq. Miles and accommodates a population of more than 12 Lac people. By virtue of the landscape & weather conditions, Football has become the most popular sport in the region.
The courses offered in Medical Education at Kyrgyzstan is considered as one of the best curriculum across the globe for the students who wish to enroll for affordable rate. Any aspiring candidate can take admission in the Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan on the basis of their NEET scores.
The most valuable USP of these Universities is the cost-effectiveness of the courses offered and which are very affordable as compared to the Top Medical Universities in USA, UK & other European countries.
All the students are taught for a tenure of 5 years at their respective Universities about the basics of Medical Sciences. In the final 6th year, a dedicated practical training program is mandatory for all the enrolled students in the affiliated hospitals. This helps the students to get accustomed to real-life situations and develop required skill-set to monitor it.
Furthermore, all the major universities are accredited by eminent bodies like WHO, UNESCO & MCI. The graduating students from Kyrgyzstan can appear for USMLE, PLAB and practice in any country across the globe.
The Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI and UNESCO. The students, who graduate from a medical college in Kyrgyzstan, are eligible to appear in many of the tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India.
Advantages of pursuing Study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan
- The Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO) which helps the students to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The MBBS and other Medical Courses in Kyrgyzstan are very affordable as compared to other countries. The cost of living and accommodation for international students is economical with high quality standards.
- The degree of MD (Doctor of Medicine) from the Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan is widely acknowledged and accepted in most countries including USA, European and Japan.
- The medium of instruction in Medical Schools in Kyrgyzstan is English which makes it easier for international students to adapt in the country.
- Students pursuing their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get ample opportunities during their course to apply for jobs and get the required help from the faculty as well.
- The Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan include an International Students Department which effectively takes care of the international students and helps them in resolving various issues.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan 2019-2020:
- The Student must complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2018, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2018; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a good option because here students can get quality medical education at very low cost. There is no entrance exam and no donation for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. Medical degree from Kyrgyzstan is a world level degree and it is recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER. Here are some points about why should you go for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan.
- Admission by simple application, NO ENTRANCE, Easy student visa application process
- NO ENTRANCE | NO DONATION I LOW FEE
- Premier Universities and Ranked the Best in the country.
- International Degree: Recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India, FAIMER
- Entire education in English Medium.
- Recognized by International Association of Universities, Medical Council of over 180 countries
- High Quality Education.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
- The educational fees are very low due to subsidy by the Government.
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- International accredited universities and recognized degrees
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world, by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Proven excellent academic standards
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
- Low Cost, High Demand, Limited Seats
- Duration of course after 10+2 standard in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years.
- International airport is only 4hrs away from India making it easy accessible from Delhi.
The medical students who are pursuing their MBBS degree and other medical courses in Kyrgyzstan are given the best facilities in the university campus. The accommodation provided to the students is very good and meets European standards. The hostels of Kyrgyzstan medical universities are well secured with 24 hour security system. The rooms of the hostels are fulfilled with the basic facilities like air conditioning, heating, water supply, hygienic food and laundry.
Not only the best amenities are provided, but the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan also provide students with extracurricular facilities like activity centres in the college campuses including sports complex, cultural centres, gym and swimming pool. The cost of living for a student in Kyrgyzstan is very low as compared to many other European countries. Travel for students in Kyrgyzstan is also very cheap as they get special student discounts to travel across the country.
The students studying in the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan enjoy multi cultural environment. Students from many other countries come to Kyrgyzstan to study MBBS and other medical courses. Every year, the medical universities of the country organize several cultural festivals. The students from different countries actively participate in these festivals. Such events help students to understand other cultures and make new friends.
The complete duration of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan universities is six years. The first five years are dedicated to the basic science training. During the sixth and final year of the MBBS course, the students are provided with the practical and hands on training. The students are sent on clinical rotations in the university affiliated hospitals.
The medical study in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is not restricted to the classroom study and lectures. The students pursuing MBBS and other medical courses in Kyrgyzstan are provided with hands on training. The students are given special training in clinical rotations, projects and laboratory experiments. The seniors and mentors working in the medical colleges help their students to gain the best practical experience in their fields of study.
The admission process in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very easy. The student needs to fulfil the eligibility criteria below:
- The student must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The applicant has passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The student must have scored at least 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.
The candidate needs to fill up the admission form and submit the same to the university office along with the required documents. Selected students are informed by mail. After the confirmation, the student can apply for visa.
Recognition of Degree
The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI and UNESCO. The medical students who graduate from Kyrgyzstan medical colleges are eligible to appear in many of the tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India.
By virtue of the strategic location of Kyrgyzstan, the Indian Students graduating from top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan, eventually get options for employment from both eastern and webstern countries. In accordance with the ratios of doctor is to patient released by WHO reflect a huge disparity from the developed nations to developing nations. You can opt for studying mbbs in kyrgyzstan which would be a great option specially for Indian and neighbourhood countries/Asian Countries.
MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
Fees Structure 2019-2020 for best Medical Colleges and Universities of Kyrgyzstan
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Medical Insurance|| Total Fee
|University||(1ST Year)||(2ND-5TH Year)||Per Year ($)||Per Year ($)|
|Osh State University||5500$||3400$||600$||100$||"6200$"||"22,600$"|
|Jalal-Abad State Medical University||6500$||4000$||-||-||"6500$"||"22,500$"|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||6500$||4000$||-||-||"6500$"||"22,500$"|
|Asian Medical Institute||5500$||3200$||-||-||"5500$"||"18,300$"|