Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
Kyrgyzstan, located in Central Asia is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the southeast. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,250,000. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by Russia in 1876 and then in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its independence from the Soviet Union.
Many universities in Kyrgyzstan offer high quality MBBS programs for international students. Today, Kyrgyzstan is ranked among the top countries offering MBBS to international students at a very affordable price. A large number of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
The duration of the complete MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. During the first five years of MBBS, the curriculum is focused on teaching the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies and the last year is completely focussed on hands on training in the affiliated hospitals.
The Indian medical students who graduate from a medical university of Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear in the major medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India. The Indian students can complete their MBBS and come back to India to pursue their career in the respective field.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is known to have the best infrastructure and technology in the medical colleges. The facilities provided to the student in the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan are very good. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. The students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
Benefits of studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
Indian students enjoy a wide range of advantages during their MBBS program in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
- Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission.
- The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries.
- The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are listed in the directories of the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
- The medium of instruction in the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is English.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities.
- Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are offered many opportunities to take part in international conferences and seminars.
- The process of admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is very simple.
- The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan include an International Students Department which effectively takes care of the international students and helps them in resolving various issues.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
The students need to fulfil the eligibility criteria for getting admission in MBBS or any other medical course in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan:
- The student must be above the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The applicant must have passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The student should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.
Admission for MBBS degree and after admission completing it is a prestigious thing in itself and all students are not capable to achieve it....